Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Someone Special...

Ok, I thought that I would start off with something fairly simple and quick.
Using the Chocolate Chip cardstock as my base I decided to use the Parisian Breeze DSP (in the new Spring Mini - Fabulous!!!). I put the DSP through the crimper so the the crimping was across the page.
Then I tied the Baja Breeze ribbon in the middle of the card (tucking the ribbon underneathe the DSP so that it was not showing) and glued it using SNAIL Adhesive. Positioning my mat pack(its a paper piercing template so that everything is even) I punched the holes for the Pewter Eyelets using the Crop-a-dile. And using the chocolate chip ink stamping a birthday message (On Your Birthday stamp set - Page 113 Idea book and Catalogue) on Whisper White card stock, then punching it out using the Large Oval Punch and sponging the edges with Baja Breeze ink.
I used Stampin Dimensionals to attach the birthday message.

Paper: Chocolate Chip cardstock, Parisian Breeze DSP, Whisper White
Inks: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: On your birthday
Accessories: Crop-a-dile, Crimper, Pewter Eyelets,Mat Pack, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, large Oval Punch, Stamping Sponges, Stampin Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment