Sunday, June 13, 2010

Scrapbooking...

Now I am not really the worlds best scrapbooker, and to be honest I find it really hard to scrapbook at times because I find that working in larger spaces is a little difficult. I think that is why I tend to like doing cards.
But as I am trying to challenge myself a little and I am trying to scrapbook my kids, I thought that I would share a 6 x 6 page that I have created.
I have kept it very simple as I wanted to keep the photo the main point and I really dont like overdone pages.
Stamps - Sweet Little Sentiments (level 1 hostess)
Paper - Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink - Riding Hood Red
Accessories - Slit Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin Diamentials

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute page, I love that DSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, I am not a scapper either, it seems to take too much time LOL

    ReplyDelete