Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nice and Bright.....

I thought that I would share with you a nice and bright card today. Seems that it fits with this awesome weather that we have been having......


With this card I had run out of Elegant Eggplant and as I so desperately wanted to use it for this card I compremised. I used whisper white cardstock and stonged it HEAVILY with my stampin sponges and Elegant Eggplant inkplant. There you go a little tip. :p And a good way to get any colour if you dont have it and want it.

Stamps - Friends 24-7

Paper - Old Olive, Rose red, Whisper White

Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Rose Red

Accessories - 1-3/8 circle punch, 1-1/4 circle punch, scallop trim border punch, stampin sponges, Whisper white taffeta ribbon, blender pens

Hope to be back again soon with more...

xx Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment