Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lots to Share....

First of all apologies AGAIN for my lack of blogging. :( As you all can understand this time of year is extremely hectic and sometimes some things tend to get put on the back burner (so to speak).
But in saying that I have LOTS to share with you all.

Ok..... First I thought that I would show you an advent calender that I made as a gift for someone. I used a muffin tin, as they come with 24 holes. I have seen this idea on a couple of blogs quite a while ago (sorry cant remember where???) and thought what a fantastic idea!! The thought behind it is that you can use the tin all year round then when its December you put 24 little goodies inside and put the numbers back on. The numbers are made from magnet sheets, I have just stuck DSP on to the sheets. (Tip: As some of them were not sticking properly I put a couple of mini glue dots on the edges). Inside each little cup I have stamped various images with christmas stamps.
I will be back soon with more Christmas things to share.
xx Bel






1 comment:

  1. Awesome, great idea with the muffin trays - will need to remember this for next year!

    ReplyDelete